Top football predictions today

Top football predictions today

 Sturm Graz
Fenerbahce

pick: BTTS
Coefficient: 1.80

I'm still in a tough fight, but I expect the hosts even to be the favorites in this game, but I can not underestimate the Feneres that are in pretty good shape, and Turkish football is not worth undervaluing. We look for the guests as a whole. Both teams are strong individual but without lying are two different classes from two worlds and each is strong for the league, but here I am looking for certain goals between them.

 As a second bet of the day, I will play another League Europa match and I strongly recommend it between the teams of Universita Craiova and Milan. As a statistic, guests from Italy are the big favorite at this meeting, but they are still in the preparatory stage and I think that it will be quite difficult for them in Romania. While the hosts have already played two matches from the new championship and have proven they are not an underestimate team, so I will recommend the same result.
pick: X
Draw

Коментари

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации от този блог

successful football predictions